Infrastructure keeps the world moving – often quite literally. Our infrastructure finance offering provides long-term debt financing for core infrastructure assets, with a focus on transportation.
Proper infrastructure is vital to a well-functioning and happy society. When the right infrastructure is in the right place, everyone benefits.
Our infrastructure finance professionals work with partners around the globe, providing long-term debt financing for transportation infrastructure, such as ports, airports, roads, bridges, tunnels, passenger & freight rail, shipping terminals, and parking. Additionally, our infrastructure finance team is adept at providing structured financing for Public Private Partnerships involving transportation, social, and government infrastructure worldwide.
- $25 million - $200+ million
- Sea ports, airports, roads, bridges, tunnels, passenger & freight rail, shipping terminals, parking, water & wastewater, and stadiums & arenas
- Financings for Public Private Partnerships involving transportation, social & government infrastructure worldwide, with a focus on North America, Western Europe, and Australia
- Investment grade, long-term debt
- Project finance or traditional corporate issuance
- Maturities of up to 25+ years with custom amortization schedules
- Assets may be directly owned or operated through a long-term concession or contract
- Ability to provide capital and structure in complex transactions for a wide variety of asset types in selected countries
- Capability to fund in local currency and in fixed or floating rate
Together, we can keep the world moving.
“We strive to be more than providers – we’re partners. We’ll be by your side through the life of the loan. It’s not an ‘add-on’ for us; it’s just what we do.”
We share what we know
Receive our latest perspectives on business issues, industry trends, and economic insights.
Prudential is authorized to transact business in all U.S.states and the District of Columbia. Product availability varies by state and country. Prudential, the Prudential logo, and the Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. © Copyright 2019 Prudential Financial, Inc., Newark,NJ USA. All rights reserved. Prudential Financial is a service mark of The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ, and its affiliates.Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where PGIM has facilities or in which we engage service providers and if you provide Personal Information to us you consent to the transfer of that information to countries outside your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.