Power generation projects, electric utilities, and co-ops can have high initial costs. Smart capital borrowing can make getting started – and keeping the momentum – a little easier.
As with any business, an oil or gas business is only as strong as its operations. At Prudential Private Capital, we understand that Midstream is the crucial link between production and consumption, and we are eager to fund and advise your company through this vital stage.
One third of our energy portfolio is midstream, and we have the capacity and appetite to invest in all levels of the capital structure with no fund holding requirements.
Based in Dallas, Texas, our Energy Finance team:
- Includes 13 investment professionals – focused on midstream & upstream
- Core energy investment managers average more than 15 years of experience with us
- New investment appetite of approximately $1 billion, annually
- We offer decentralized, streamlined authority to structure and price new financings and modify terms after closing
- Senior debt: $10 - $400 million
- Mezzanine debt: $10 - $50 million
- Equity: $10 - $50 million
Scale and commitment
- 13 experienced investment professionals
- Average tenure of investment staff is 15 years
- Committed capital through all market cycles
- Debt and equity appetite in excess of $1 billion, annually
- Investment grade and below investment grade debt; typically, fixed-rate, long-term senior notes, and floating-rate financings
- Secured or unsecured financing ability
- Tenor beyond traditional bank market capacity
- Junior capital: second lien, mezzanine and non-control equity investment capacity
- Energy infrastructure, project finance, joint venture, financing, and equity participation capabilities
- Single-source financing relationship, which allows for post-closing continuity
- Can receive both debt and equity capital in the same transaction
- Broad investment interest allows participation in project, joint venture and structured financings
- Can receive financing on either an asset- or cashflow basis
- Long-term investment horizons
Our Two Cents
Learn more about Midstream financing and how we stand out as a preferred capital provider for the energy industry.
Your person is
“What’s unique about our business model is the fact that we have one point of contact throughout the entire lifecycle of a transaction.”
We share what we know
Receive our latest perspectives on business issues, industry trends, and economic insights.
Prudential is authorized to transact business in all U.S.states and the District of Columbia. Product availability varies by state and country. Prudential, the Prudential logo, and the Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. © Copyright 2019 Prudential Financial, Inc., Newark,NJ USA. All rights reserved. Prudential Financial is a service mark of The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ, and its affiliates.Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where PGIM has facilities or in which we engage service providers and if you provide Personal Information to us you consent to the transfer of that information to countries outside your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.