We are excited to introduce ourselves to you and our unique way of working together. In order to provide you with the optimal experience, how would you describe yourself?
At a Glance
Financing Dion's Minority Recapitalization
Oftentimes, maintaining control is the best way for businesses to ensure that their values are upheld, which is why minority recapitalizations are a desirable solution. Learn more about our one-stop offering to Dion’s, and the ways in which it enabled them to stay behind the wheel.
Relationship since 2014
Meet the team
- Minority Recapitalization
- $5 million Revolving Credit Facility
- $18 million Term Loan
- $10 million Subordinated Debt
- $10 million Preferred Equity
“Prudential listened to us and our objectives. They've been able to help us come up with a strategy so over time we can get the money out that the founders need and the management team can continue to grow the Company and keep the culture intact.”
CEO, Dion's Pizza
The Full Story
Dion's first began working with us in 2014, when they were seeking capital to recapitalize their Company.
As Dion's grew over the years the founders owned about 85 percent of the organization and the management team owned the remaining 15 percent. The founders were looking to take a step back from the day to day operations of the business and realize some liquidity from their ownership. The Company's investment banker had come to know us through a previous transaction and introduced us to Dion's, thinking our ability to do a minority recapitalization would be a good fit.
We were able to finance a minority recapitalization through a one-stop financing transaction. We provided a revolver, senior debt, subordinated debt, and preferred equity. Our solution was able to provide the two founders with substantial liquidity and they were still able to retain control of the business.
Prudential Private Capital provides Intelli-Park with debt facilities supporting a buyout by Palladian
Sponsored by Palladian Investment PartnersSee the full story
Prudential Private Capital supports Atlético de Madrid with third investment since 2021
Relationship since 2021See the full story
The Go-Ahead Group Refinances Existing Debt Facilities
Relationship Since 2023See the full story
More than meets the eye: A closer look at the most commonly used type of capital.
The Prudential Private Capital Guide to Senior Debt.Learn More