Building lasting partnerships in the food & beverage industry
At Prudential Private Capital, we combine industry expertise with our local partnership approach to create customized solutions for middle-market food & beverage companies to reach their full potential.
Our investment experience in the food and beverage industry includes over $7 billion invested in both public and private companies.
Learn more about our relationship with White Castle, and the reasons why they’ve decided to work with us.
- Senior debt: $10 million - $300+ million
- Subordinated debt: $15 million - $150+ million
- Preferred equity: $10 million - $50+ million
- Debt refinancing
- Debt diversification
- Expansion and growth capital
- Stock buyback / recapitalization
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Fixed / floating rate
- Unsecured / secured
- Maturities of 3 to 30+ years
- Amortizing or bullet maturities
- Senior debt, alongside subordinated debt / equity (if needed), for a seamless solution with a single, relationship-oriented capital provider
- Supportive, patient, relationship-oriented partner
- Deep pockets to provide follow-on capital to fund your future growth
- Understanding the complexities of your particular business
- Capacity to fund across your capital structure with senior debt, subordinated debt, and preferred equity