Helping manufacturing companies satisfy their unique needs
For manufacturing companies, access to capital is key to driving business. At Prudential Private Capital, with our focus on manufacturing, we understand the unique needs of the industry and provide financing to help our clients keep the supply chain moving, purchase raw materials, expand capacity and pursue acquisitions.
Our business model is focused on being specialists in the industry, partnering with our clients to solve their business problems, and building long-term relationships.
Learn about our relationship with MooreCo, manufacturers of high quality commercial and educational furniture, and our investment in their growth.
- Senior debt: $10 million - $300+ million
- Subordinated debt: $15 million - $150+ million
- Preferred equity: $10 million - $50+ million
- Debt Refinancing
- Debt Diversification
- Expansion and Growth Capital
- Stock buyback / recapitalization
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Fixed / floating rate
- Unsecured / secured
- Maturities of 3 to 30+ years
- Amortizing or bullet maturities
- Senior debt, alongside subordinated debt / equity (if needed), for a seamless solution with a single, relationship-oriented capital provider
- Supportive, patient, relationship-oriented partner
- Deep pockets to provide follow-on capital to fund your future growth
- Understanding the complexities of your particular business
- Capacity to fund across your capital structure with senior debt, subordinated debt, and preferred equity