We are excited to introduce ourselves to you and our unique way of working together. In order to provide you with the optimal experience, how would you describe yourself?
Shareholder & management buyout
Financing to help fund change
A management buyout is a type of acquisition that enables a company’s management team to acquire a significant stake in, or the entirety of, the company from the parent or from private owners.
A management buyout can be attractive to managers because of the greater financial rewards when one is an owner of the company rather than solely an employee. Management buyouts are also an appealing liquidity option for owners who wish to transition out of a business and may not have a succession plan in place.
Greg Moore, President and CEO of MooreCo, sought a financial partner to support the management buyout of his company from Webster Capital as well as a recapitalization.
Typical size, structure, uses, and benefits ▼
- Senior debt: $10 million - $300+ million
- Subordinated debt: $10 million - $100+ million
- Preferred equity: $10 million - $50+ million
- Cashing out a family member
- Providing equity ownership to a management team
- Taking a company private
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Fixed / floating rate
- Unsecured / secured
- Maturities of 3 to 30+ years
- Amortizing or bullet maturities
- Senior debt, alongside subordinated debt / equity (if needed), for a seamless solution with a single, relationship-oriented capital provider
- Supportive, patient, relationship-oriented partner
- Deep pockets to provide follow-on capital to fund your future growth
- Understanding the complexities of your particular business
- Capacity to fund across your capital structure with senior debt, subordinated debt, and preferred equity
“One thing we know for sure is that growth will not be linear – we know that it comes in stops and starts – and that is why patience is really key.”
With representatives around the world, finding the right person is easy. who you can work with