We are excited to introduce ourselves to you and our unique way of working together. In order to provide you with the optimal experience, how would you describe yourself?
Capital that delivers flexibility, diversification, and liquidity
Shareholder Distributions involve raising capital to restructure the debt and equity mixture on a company’s balance sheet to fund a special dividend return capital to shareholders.
We understand that capital often flows both directions over the course of a relationship between shareholders and a business. At times, shareholders are looking to finance growth or weather challenging economic environments. In other instances, it’s the right time to make a distribution. Whatever your situation may be, we provide a variety of customized solutions to sponsors and corporations, with consistent contact and support afterward.
Typical size, structure, uses, and benefits ▼
- Senior debt: $10 million - $300+ million
- Subordinated debt: $15 million - $150+ million
- Preferred equity: $10 million - $50+ million
- Diversification of wealth
- Changing family dynamics
- Charitable contributions
- Providing liquidity
- Fixed / floating rate
- Unsecured / secured
- Maturities of 3 to 30+ years
- Amortizing or bullet maturities
- Senior debt, alongside subordinated debt / equity (if needed), for a seamless solution with a single, relationship-oriented capital provider
- Supportive, patient, relationship-oriented partner
- Deep pockets to provide follow-on capital to fund your future growth
- Understanding the complexities of your particular business
- Capacity to fund across your capital structure with senior debt, subordinated debt, and preferred equity
“We help move your business forward, without the need for a private equity partner, to allow you to benefit from your value creation.”
With representatives around the world, finding the right person is easy. who you can work with