We are excited to introduce ourselves to you and our unique way of working together. In order to provide you with the optimal experience, how would you describe yourself?
Expansion & growth capital
Capital that aligns with your growth and expansion strategies
Growth & Expansion Financing
Businesses have many goals, varying by industry, market, and corporate values. But every business has one objective in common: growth. Many of the companies we work with come to us because they’d like to expand and need capital to get started, or expect to grow and would like to have a shelf facility from which to draw from, as-needed.
Because expansion and growth can happen in a variety of ways, the type of capital needed can vary greatly. While this provides companies with a lot of options, it can be difficult to know just where to start. We’re happy to help you sort through your options.
When you have growth capital on hand, nothing – not even a recession – can stand in your way. See how Legal Sea Foods used capital to support a new airport restaurant and business concept.
Typical size, structure, uses, and benefits ▼
- Senior debt: $10 million - $300+ million
- Subordinated debt: $10 million - $100+ million
- Preferred equity: $10 million - $50+ million
- Major capital expenditure programs
- Geographical expansion
- Investments in new technologies
- Fixed / floating rate
- Unsecured / secured
- Maturities of 3 to 30+ years
- Amortizing or bullet maturities
- Senior debt, alongside subordinated debt / equity (if needed), for a seamless solution with a single, relationship-oriented capital provider
- Supportive, patient, relationship-oriented partner
- Deep pockets to provide follow-on capital to fund your future growth
- Understanding the complexities of your particular business
- Capacity to fund across your capital structure with senior debt, subordinated debt, and preferred equity
“We take a collaborative and creative approach to financing; I think our partners see a lot of value in that unique approach.”
With representatives around the world, finding the right person is easy. who you can work with